- says if your name was Homework.... I'd be doing you right now!
- says back in my day, we used to call it "recess"... now-a-days, it's referred to as "cease fire".
- would often... when I read a book... thank my teacher. At least I used to... until she got an unlisted number.
- Studying is like student and dying put together
- does not need no spelling lessons... who do you think put the cool in scool?
- thinks going back to school would be great if it weren't for all the classes.
- thinks teachers aren't truly appreciated... until the weekends!
- would like to remind the kids not to let their schooling get in the way of their education
- Teachers call is "cheating"... We call it "teamwork".
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
- feels sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day
- thinks that without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza!
- is also available in Sober
- Beer! Helping ugly people have sex since 1862!
- thinks that beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer
- is having a beer on this glorious Sunday morning. After all, beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!
- knows that there are better things than beer... But beer makes up for the fact that I don't have any of them...
- thinks that if beer and women aren't the answer, then you're likely asking the wrong question!
- knows that a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts
- thinks the problem with you is that you are a few beers behind!
- is going out to re-enact his favourite story... Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer
- is ashamed of all the beers I drank but then I think about the workers in the brewery and their dreams. If I didn't drink these beers, their dreams would be shattered! It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.
- likes beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major events such as the fall of communism or the fact that that it's Tuesday.
- the human brain operates as fast as the slowest brain cell. Excessive beer, kills brain cells attacking the slowest and weakest cells first. In this way, beer eliminates the weaker cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you feel smarter after a few beers!