- is going to help fight continental drift.
- is stamping out, eliminating and abolishing redundancy!
- fought the lawn and the lawn won.
- knows it all. I just can't remember it all at once.
- lives in his own little world, but it's OK — they know me here.
- suffers occasional delusions of adequacy.
- trys to make everyone's day a little more surreal.
- is a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
- is not an actor, but I play one on TV.
- has had fun before. This isn't it.
- is wondering if less means more, then think how much more, would more be?
- can't stand, it's intolerance.
- says if things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
- is dyslexic which means never having to say that you're yrros.
- says dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!
- stopped to think and forget to start again?
- thinks everyone hates me because I'm paranoid.
- thinks that friends help you move but real friends help you move bodies.
- is geting behind early so he can have plenty of time to catch up
- says "Give me ambiguity or give me something else."
- Got milked?
- thinks that happiness is a failure to understand how bad things really are.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.