- says for all you LOST fans out there, if you take the last names of each of Oceanic 6 surviviors, and re-arrange the letters, it's actually an anagram for "Get A Life".
- has noticed that according to Facebook, Hurley and Jacob are now friends.
- will now summarize LOST.. "Plane crashes... Weird stuff happens... People Die"
- is dead. Yet here you are reading his update. What does that make you?
- has found out what happened to the Polar Bear from LOST... It's hanging in Sarah Palin's office.
- is ticked off that that the final epsiode of LOST was recalled by Toyota
- LOST Spoiler Alert: Hurly is going to eat everybody in a big BBQ in the end.
- 4 8 15 16 23 42
- is aggravated! That was it? That’s the big LOST secret? Survivors were in an Italian restaurant the whole time?! Oh, wait, that was an Olive Garden ad.
- LOST is like a Haiku. Haikus are easy. But sometimes it doesn't make sense. Refrigerator.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 2, 2010
- too is being recalled by Toyota
- is thinking it's a good thing the car bomb in Times Square was in a Nissan Pathfinder... Just imagine if it were in a Toyota...
- is rushing to KFC to get a Double Down Combo... Fries, Drink and a Defibrilator.
- is spewing hot volcanic ashes
- is pissed at Jay Leno for taking his job.
- is status-free
- thinks it's a BIG F*#!'n deal!
- is not buying an iPad. Period.
- just wanted to let you know that you are my BFBFF... Best Facebook Friend Forever...
- just heard that apparently the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is so big that Sarah Palin can see it from her house.