- understands that hard work has a future payoff but Laziness pays off now.
- thought he wanted a career, turns out I just wanted a pay-cheque
- is just working here until a good fast food job opens up....
- sees Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done
- pretends to work. They pretend to pay me.
- thinks ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
- thinks work is for people who don't know how to fish!
- just wants less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
- is thinking that this isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
- 's co-workers think he's a hard worker because they hear all this typing on Facebook!
Monday, July 14, 2008
- childproofed his house, but they still get in.
- is still hot. It just comes in flashes.
- thinks at her age, "getting lucky" means finding her car in the parking lot.
- 's reality cheque just bounced.
- is not 50. I'm $49.95 plus tax.
- says Buckle up. It makes it harder for the aliens to snatch you from your car.
- is not a snob. I'm just better than you are.
- says keep staring....I may do a trick.
- is DANGEROUSLY under-medicated.
- washes her mouth out with chocolate every time she hears the word "exercise".