- the patron saint of quality footwear.
- certain that in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.
- wondering how far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question.
- thinking that as long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, he can do without the rock and roll.
- sure he'd feel much worse if he weren't under such heavy sedation
- raising a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do "Stonehenge" tomorrow?
- a believer of everything he reads. It makes him a more selective person.
- one louder. Isn't he?
- saying love your brother. He's not literally saying it. He's not literally meaning it. But he's not a racist. That message should be clear anyways.
- disappointed with the opening band. The crowd was still booing them when he went on stage.
- sad his friend died in a bizarre gardening accident. Authorities said... best leave it... unsolved.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Spinal Tap inspired Funny Facebook Status Updates
Labels: spinal tap