- Look at your status. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped posting about other things and made this your status, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? .........You're on Facebook, reading the status your status could be like! Anything is possible when your Facebook status looks like this one...
- This just in... Apple has just hired LeBron James to fix the iPhone signal problem!
- knows how to stop the BP Oil leak from putting out... Just put a giant wedding ring on it!
- says finally an iPhone killer... Your left hand!
- says Hello ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. I’m on a horse.
- sometimes runs up to strangers on the street and yells "YOU'RE IT!!" and then runs away.
- is a little down since nobody wished her a happy birthday today, which isn't surprising really, since it isn't my birthday.
- is wondering if you choke a smurf... what colour would he turn?
- hates it when people say stuff in their status updates that you really didn't want to know? I hate that. Anyway, I gotta go poo.
- not only had to take his mom to the prom.. he had to pay her $20...
- You f***ing do. You go out in public and it’s a f***ing embarrassment. You look like a f***ing bitch on heat.!@#$$@#$... SORRY Mel Gibson was updating my status update.
- has breaking news.. many iPhone4 users are irrate that their wireless signal suddenly drops. Steve Jobs said the problem is in the software and recommends that they download the latest version of Apple's iDon'tcare.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Funny Current Affairs related facebook status updates
Labels: current affairs